Friday, January 25, 2013

Another New Year, Another Fresh Start!

Hey everyone,

Today I would like to wish you all a blessed Friday and a great, no problem new year! I will give you some tips on what to do to head start the new year! It will be great...trust me :)


  • First off, if you have any work, finish it off quickly but correctly.
  • Play Club Penguin. You can waddle around and meet new friends! As a special gift, here's a code: STAYSAFE . You can get a free virtual item by unlocking it...it's something I requested to CP...a laptop for non members! Thank you Club Penguin! :D
  • Join a race or walk. You can help support Breast Cancer or any other illnesses. You'll make people out there happy and they will be more supported by YOUR help! Running or walking is also healthy and will make you fit if you do it often.
  • Go shopping with your Mom. You could get groceries or go to the Mall just for fun. This point sounds a little, err, 'girly', but oh well...some of us are girls after all, aren't we?
  • Go outside....maybe the park? I went to the park yesterday and it was EPIC! I went with all of my cousins and we were enjoying with my other cousin from India and her parents. Also, both of my Grandmothers were chillin' as well! 
  • Start a new years resolution. This could be hard to decide, but remember when Mrs. Darine told us about time management? Start searching Wiki Hows or How tos. I think my new years resolution would be keeping everyone happy along with time management.
That's all I've got! If you have any ideas, or resolutions, do tell me in the comments! I'd love to hear from you! 

Keep fresh,
B.

4 comments:

  1. I loved the title of your this blog post, especially the 'Fresh Start' part. You've outlined some very good points for 2013. And the last point where you discuss about 'time management' is praiseworthy. Trust me, if you can do time management, then you've got most of the things sorted out in the life ahead.
    Once again, an awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Know what we share the same full name :) So wish you a very happy new year! From another Basma Khan

      Delete
    2. Hey, Basma. Wow..that's pretty cool! Happy new year to you, too! :)

      Delete